Monday – May 20, 2019



The U-PASS (M•CARD) is a Milwaukee County bus pass available to MATC students enrolled in 6 or more college level credits. The U-PASS (M•CARD) allows MATC students to use the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) seven days a week. Eligible students get unlimited rides on the MCTS buses - just touch your U-PASS (M•CARD) flat to the orange target on the farebox and show your Stormer Pass to the driver when you get on board. The U-PASS is already paid for in your student fees, but you will be charged a replacement fee if it is lost or stolen. Students will only be able to have one active U-PASS (M•CARD)  at any one time while they are a student at MATC.

ATTENTION: Continuing and eligible new student U-PASS users!

The last day to use Fall 2018 U-PASS M•CARDS will be January 11, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.

Continuing Students registered for the Spring Semester taking three (3) or more college level credits AND accurately complete the reactivation form by Friday, January 11, 2019, WILL NOT have any interruption in transportation services.


Eligible New Students (registered for Spring Semester taking six (6) or more college level credits) can pick up their U-PASS M•CARD beginning Monday, January 14, 2019 at the Stormer Pass Office at each campus. Please check the website for hours.

Replacement U-PASS M•CARDS will not be issued before Monday, January 14, 2019.  

Only enrolled eligible Spring students may replace MCards for $50.00.

Effective August 1, 2016

U-PASS users who repeatedly fail to show their Stormer Pass to the MCTS Bus Driver after touching the U-PASS to the farebox may have their card blocked by MCTS. Riders who wish to get a new card will have to pay the replacement fee. Repeat offenders may be removed from the U-PASS program.

** Please remember your Stormer Pass must be used in combination with your U-PASS (M•CARD) when riding the Milwaukee County Transit System.



Spring 2019 U-PASS reactivation will be available for continuing students starting Monday, January 14, 2019

Spring 2019 U-PASS Program Dates: January 14, 2019 – May 31, 2019

There will be no UBUS service after Friday, January 10, 2019 until the Spring 2019 semester begins.


Click Here to Re-register your U-PASS M•CARD



U-PASS Eligibility:

  • Fall students: 6 or more college-level credits
  • Spring students: 6 or more college-level credits
  • Summer students: 3 or more college-level credits

Lost your U-PASS card?

  • Report to any of the Stormer Pass/U-PASS campus stations (Summer U-pass are available at the Downtown campus only.)
  • A fee will be assessed of $50 for the first lost U-PASS Card for spring and fall - $25 for summer
  • Fees will continue to increase should students lose their U-PASS Card more than once.
    After second time before a third one is issued, student must to meet with Student Life

What happens to the original U-PASS Card if it is lost or stolen?

  • When a student is issued a replacement card the original card will be deactivated upon receiving the new U-PASS Card.

Are there routes that offer service to MATC?



U-PASS Hours

Summer U-passes are available at the Downtown campus only.  

During the semester, regular business hours are subject to change due to meetings and/or Student Life events. Please call the campus if you wish to visit to confirm hours or to make an appointment.  Please call the campus if you wish to visit to confirm hours or to make an appointment.

For more information about the U-PASS program, please call 414-297-7859 or email the Student Life Office at