Sunday – December 15, 2019

Financial Aid Payment Option

If you haven't been awarded financial aid and you have registered for classes, you can defer tuition payments if you:

  • Have a valid financial aid application on file from the U.S. Department of Education
  • Have been admitted into a financial aid eligible program
  • Maintain satisfactory academic progress
  • Have no outstanding student balances
  • Are not in default on a federal student loan
  • Do not owe repayment on a federal grant

If you meet the above criteria and want to defer payments, complete a Tuition Deferment Payment Plan Agreement at the MATC Welcome Center.  For more information: 414-297-6908 or