Wednesday – February 19, 2020

Requesting an Official MATC Transcript

An MATC transcript is a printed record of every course a student has taken at MATC.  Official transcripts have the signature of the Registrar and the MATC seal.  Transcripts may be requested at any campus; however, students with birthdates prior to 1970 must request their transcript at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus.  A transcript will not be issued if the student owes an outstanding balance to MATC. 

How to Access Unofficial Transcripts

To access your grades, program plan, unofficial transcripts or academic standing from INFONLINE:

  • Go to the MATC website
  • Click on INFOnline
  • Click on login and proceed to login with your secure ID and password
  • Click on the Students picture
  • Click on grades, program plan, or unofficial transcript under Academic Profile
  • Click on my My Profile under Academic Profile to view

College and Adult High School Transcripts

  • Online Electronic PDF and Mail Order Requests:
    Click on the following link to make an online request via the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).*
    *There is a National Student Clearinghouse processing fee of $1.25 for an electronic pdf.

    Online Transcript Ordering Questions, Issues and concerns with delivery contact the NSC only.
    NSC Customer Service at:  703-742-4200 or email

    Online Ordering FAQ’S

    Transcript Questions
    Mequon Campus                                (262) 238-2258
    West Allis Campus                             (414) 456-5316
    Oak Creek Campus                            (414) 571-4725
    Downtown Milwaukee Campus           (414) 297-6824
  • Mail Request
    Complete the Transcript Request Form and mail with payment to:

    Transcript Department
    700 West State Street
    Milwaukee, WI   53233-1443
  • Same Day in Person Request
    Same Day Service must be made in person at any MATC CAMPUS Transcript Office Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.  (Note: request for same day requests must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. for processing) and Welcome Center Monday through Thursday from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Students with birthdates prior to 1970 must make their requests at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus. The Same Day in Person processing transcript fee is $15 for the first copy and $8 for each additional copy. 


Fees for processing transcript

  • Standard transcript processing fee is $8.00 per copy
  • For electronic delivery there is a NSC processing fee of $1.00 for the pdf.
  • Payment may be made with cash, check , money order (in person only) or credit card (Discover, MasterCard or Visa)


GED/HSED Transcripts

GED/HSED Transcript requests must be made through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.

Complete the GED/HSED Transcript Request Form and mail it with payment to:

Business Office
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
PO Box 7841
Madison, WI 53707-7841

Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card transactions may be faxed to: 608-267-9275.

To pick up a copy of a GED/HSED certified transcript or duplicate credential in person, please call 608-267-9245 to schedule an appointment.



Verification of MATC Academic Records

Verification is the means of providing factual information regarding current and past student activities at Milwaukee Area Technical College. Requests for records can be obtained through the MATC Registration and Records Department in one of the following ways:

  • Fax: 414-297-6371
  • Phone: 414-297-7012
  • Mail
  • In Person

The following information can be provided without a release signed by the student:

  • Program of study and dates of enrollment
  • Enrollment status (full-time or part-time)
  • Name of degree and graduation date
  • GPA (only provided with a release signed by the student)

Due to MATC Policy #FF0100, Privacy Act, the following information cannot be disclosed:

  • Grades
  • Names of classes
  • Account balance
  • Paid tuition
  • Financial aid information
  • Class schedule

For lawyers and paralegals requesting a student's complete academic file, there is a fee. The request must also include a release signed by the student.

For more information regarding verifications, including any applicable fees, please contact the Registration and Records Department at 414-297-7012.