Monday – October 15, 2018
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Transfer Contract Program
Start your bachelor's degree in liberal arts and sciences at MATC.
If you stick to the path and earn good grades, you'll get into UWM nearly halfway done - guaranteed.
Two No-Hassle Options
GUARANTEED TRANSFER - Students must have graduated from high school (as evidenced by a high school diploma or GED) and complete a minimum of 24 transferable credit hours and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale on all transferable course work to be admitted to UWM.
UWM COLLEGE CONNECTION - Students enrolled in MATC's Liberal Arts and Sciences Program can earn a bachelor's degree in three majors from UWM without needing to attend the UWM campus
- B.A. in Communication, History, Jewish Studies, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology
- B.S. in Information Resources
For more information about MATC credit transfer, contact Joel Bushman (414) 297-6295, email@example.com , or Jonathan Feld at (414) 297-6836 firstname.lastname@example.org.
When it comes to transferring credits, no more guesswork.
Get on track today.
Meet with an MATC program advisor before you choose your classes.
Also, You Need to Know:
- MATC Liberal Arts and Sciences students who do not participate in Panther Tracks remain eligible to go on to UWM through the traditional credit transfer process.
- MATC students who earn an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree will have met UWM's general education requirements.
- While Panther Tracks guarantees admission to UWM, admission to a specific program or major is not guaranteed. Some UWM programs have a competitive application process.
To learn more about the PantherTracks program and to complete the intent to participate online form visit the link below: