Start a Degree or Diploma - Admissions Deadlines
For the Spring 2019 semester, the priority application date for program admission and program change/readmit forms is December 15, 2018. MATC will continue to process applications after the priority application deadline through the first day of class: January 22, 2019. However, to increase the likelihood of completing the enrollment process, we encourage students to submit all paperwork by the priority application deadline.
Students who submit all required paperwork by the priority application deadline can expect:
- to be admitted to the college
- attend orientation sessions
- receive academic advising
- receive adequate time to select and register for classes
- options for paying for classes and financial aid
- MATC will continue to process applications after the priority application deadline. However, to increase the likelihood of completing the enrollment process, we encourage students to submit all paperwork by the priority application deadline.
The following programs are exempt from the application deadline date:
- Automotive Technology (Fall semester start only)
- Nursing Assistant
- Bilingual Nursing Assistant
- Paralegal Studies Technical Diploma
- Truck Driving
The following have special program requirements to participate in an accelerated program. Refer to Accelerated Programs catalog page for detailed info:
- Administrative Professional-Accelerated format only (Fall semester start only)
- Associate of Arts - Accelerated Online format only
- IT Information Systems Security Specialist-Accelerated Online
- IT Network Specialist-Accelerated format only (Fall semester start only)
- IT Network Specialist Accelerated-Online format only (Spring semester start only)
- Legal Administrative Assistant-Accelerated format only
- Marketing Management-Accelerated Online format only
- Supervisory Management-Accelerated format only
Financial Aid students must apply for admission to an eligible degree or diploma program by the admissions application deadline, in addition to applying for financial aid.
Call the Admissions Information Office at 414-297-MATC if you have questions about MATC programs.