Saturday – April 21, 2018
The mission of MATC's Institutional Review Board is to determine the appropriateness of research projects relative to:
- The risk to the subjects,
- The anticipated benefits to the subjects, the mission of Milwaukee Area Technical College, and others,
- The importance of the knowledge that may reasonably be expected to result, and
- The informed consent process to be employed.
IRB Meeting Schedule and Application Review Dates*:
|Wednesday||February 21, 2018||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||M222|
|Wednesday||March 21, 2018||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||M222|
|Wednesday||April 18, 2018||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||M222|
|Wednesday||May 23, 2018||3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||M222|
* Dates are subject to change
Note: Please submit your IRB application at least seven (7) days prior to the upcoming meeting date to allow time for distribution to the committee for review prior to the meeting.
MATC IRB Committee Members
Betsy Stern, MS
Yan Wang, Ph.D